Publication on therapies for Alzheimer’s, sowing hopes and doubts. The article, along with other specialists from Chile and the world, interviews the director of CARE Chile UC, Dr. Nibaldo Inestrosa.
- Dr. Carlos Vio gave a lecture on arterial hypertension at the Universidad Austral
- Five regions of the planet concentrate healthy populations that live to more than 100 years old
- Lithium may be a “panacea” to help fight Alzheimer’s disease
- CARE UC offers talks about Alzheimer’s to neighbors in communities of the Metropolitan Region
- Two Chileans develop therapy for rare Niemann Pick disease